R-Studio Network Edition may be a family of powerful, cost-effective disk recovery software for knowledgeable data recovery professionals.
By coupling our most advanced file recovery and disk repair technology with an intuitive user-interface, R-Studio provides enterprise and professional-level data recovery specialists the tools they have without hindering the experience of entry-level users. R-Studio can recover data from local disks, removable disks, heavily corrupted disks, unbootable disks, clients connected to an area area network or the web .
As a highly scalable, flexible, and deployable data recovery solution, R-Studio is a useful tool for data recovery operations large and little .
R-Studio Network Edition It functions on local and network disks, albeit such partitions are formatted, damaged or deleted. Flexible parameter settings offer you absolute control over data recovery.
The R-Studio data recovery software was originally developed to be used by data recovery experts, system administrators, IT professionals, and advanced and experienced computer users.
R-Studio Network Edition a number of R-Studio’s features were even designed exclusively for computer forensic experts, and most R-Studio users don’t need every single feature of the software. Features of R-Studio Network Edition Download
a complicated RAID reconstruction module A feature-rich text/hexadecimal editor a whole advanced disk copying/imaging module in one single piece of software, which makes R-Studio your ideal complete solution for creating a knowledge recovery workstation.R-Studio Network Edition
R-Studio utilities recover files: • Deleted without Recycle Bin, or when Recycle Bin has been emptied; • Removed by virus attack or power failure; • After the partition with the files was reformatted, even for various file system;
• When the partition structure on a tough disk was changed or damaged. during this case, R-Studio utilities can scan the hard disc trying to seek out previously existed partitions and recover files from found partitions.
• From hard disc with bad sectors. R-Studio Data Recovery Software can first copy the whole disk or its part into a picture file then process such image file. this is often especially useful when new bad sectors are constantly appearing on the hard disc , and remaining information must be immediately saved.R-Studio Network Edition
R-Studio Data Recovery Features :
Table of Contents
• Standard Windows Explorer – style interface. • Host OS: Windows 2000, XP, 2003 Server, Vista, 2008 Server, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2012.
• Data recovery over the Network. Files are often recovered on network computers running Win2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows Server 2012, Macintosh, Linux, and UNIX.
• Supported file systems: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, NTFS, NTFS5, ReFS (a new filing system introduced in Windows 2012 Server), HFS/HFS+ (Macintosh), Little and large Endian variants of UFS1/UFS2 (FreeBSD/OpenBSD/NetBSD/Solaris) and Ext2/Ext3/Ext4 FS (Linux).
R-Studio Network Edition Scan for Known File Types (raw file recovery): if the computer file system is heavily damaged or unsupported, R-Studio searches for specific data patterns (“file signatures”) typical surely file types (Microsoft Office documents, jpgs, etc.). Such known file types are often custom-defined.
• Recognition and parsing Dynamic (Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/Win7), Basic(MBR) and BSD (UNIX) partitions layout schema and Apple partition map. Dynamic partitions over GPT are supported also as dynamic partitions over MBR.
• Damaged RAID recovery. If the OS cannot recognize your RAID, you’ll create a virtual RAID from its components. Such virtual RAID are often processed sort of a real one.
• Creates IMAGE FILES for a whole hard disc , Partition or its part. Such image files are often compressed and split into several files to place it on CD/DVD/flash or FAT16/FAT32/exFAT. Then the image files are often processed like regular disks.
• Data recovery on damaged or deleted partitions, encrypted files (NTFS 5), alternative data streams (NTFS, NTFS 5).
• Recovering data if: o FDISK or other disk utilities are run; o VIRUS has invaded; FAT is damaged; MBR is destroyed. • Recognizes localized names. • Recovered files are often saved on any (including network) disks accessible by the host OS .
• File or disk content are often viewed and edited with the advanced hexadecimal editor. The editor supports NTFS file attribute editing. • Integration with DeepSpar Disk Imager, knowledgeable HDD imaging device specifically built for data recovery from hard drives with hardware issues. Such integration provides R-Studio with a low-level fine-tuned access to drives with a particular level of hardware malfunction. Moreover,
it allows disk imaging and analyzing be performed simultaneously. That is, any sector R-Studio accesses on the source disk are going to be immediately cloned to a clone disk and the other data recovery operation are going to be made up of that clone disk avoiding further deterioration of the source disk and great reduction in time interval .